HARD COPY IN STOCK NOW
HARD COPY IN STOCK NOW!
Is it possible to eat healthy on a budget? I truly believe you can.
In this cookbook you will discover over 40 nourishing, tasty and healthy winter dinners, whilst being thrifty!
It’s full of gluten free budget and tasty winter dishes, along with many of my food budget saving tips and tricks that will warm your bellies, fill your body with goodness and save on your food bill!
This cookbook is for:
- Anyone who yearns to eat healthy but doesn’t know how or where to start
- Who wishes to add more healthy and diverse dishes to their repertoire, while being mindful of $$
- Who longs to discover thrifty ways to shop, prepare and enjoy nourishing and tasty meals
- Who feels that eating healthy on a budget is out of reach- let me show you how!
What you find in this cookbook:
- Over 40 nourishing and diverse low to moderate budget recipes
- Recipes that are flexible- swap in or out ingredients that you have on hand
- Recipes that a flexible for different diets or if catering for allergies
- All recipes are Gluten Free- yes this can be done on budget!
- Many are plant based or with a strong focus on eating more veg in a delicious way!
- Using wholefood based ingredients you can source on your doorstep that are commonly available and affordable throughout most parts of the world.
This is part of a series of upcoming cookbooks for all people, in all seasons and reasons in life. It comes from the heart as I have personally experienced all the ‘seasons’ in my life so far and know what it’s means to eat on a budget. I am passionate about the importance of eating well with nourishment in mind but have learned over the years, how to achieve this with a splash of creativity and a splosh of resourcefulness.
I am so excited to share this with you in this book.
My intention is to show you many different nourishing and diverse ways to JERF (just eat real food) whilst maintaining a budget!
I am truly passionate about educating people on the difference between filling the belly and fueling the body, even when money is tight. These recipes are to guide, to inspire and to provide a platform for you to work from. I hope you take them and make them your own.