Stuck for some Gift ideas? Want to make some lovely personal handmade Christmas gifts for Family and Friends? You think you don’t have time to make or cook something but these simple homemade gifts can be whipped up in no time and a super easy to make!
I love giving my friends a lovely homemade gift. It always makes it more personal, along with the pleasure of knowing you made it yourself. But I also know your all busy Chic’s, so I have created for you a few really simple and quick homemade delights.
All these gifts can be made up from 5-15 minutes and will imbue you with the pleasure of giving something that will be enjoyed and well received.
What you will need;
- Ingredients for one or all the below recipes.
- Some lovely jars with sealed lids. You can get these from any $2 shop, reject shop, Kmart or of the likes, for $2-5 ea.
- Some lovely Christmas ribbon and gift card.
- Optional– I like to get a few little Christmas decorations to tie onto the ribbon for extra decoration, but this is completely optional.
So here are the recipes.
-BLISS BALLS- 15 minutes
Lemon and Lime Bliss Balls-
1 Cup of raw Cashews
1 Cup of desiccated coconut
Zest of Half a lemon and lime
Juice of half a lemon and lime
1/2 tsp of Vanilla bean paste
2 Tbs rice malt or maple syrup
- extra dessicated coconut for rolling.
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture resembles a sticky crumb.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls. Roll the balls in the extra coconut and place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- When ready to gift, place in your lovely jar, seal, tie some ribbon around it and give!
Check out my Chocolate Peppermint Bliss ball recipe here
–LAYERED SPICE BLEND JARS–
In a sealed jar, layer with each of the following spice blends. It should take you approximately 5 minutes to do.
Mexican Spice Blend–
Indian Spice Blend
-CHOC GRANOLA CRUNCH –
This really quick and simple granola can be whipped up in 5 minutes. It makes a big batch ( up to 20 servings) and is delish served up with your choice of yoghurt and fruit. Try coconut yoghurt with mango OR Natural yoghurt & berries.
Just place a few spoonful’s in a sealed pretty jar, wrap your ribbon around it and a beautiful gift for your family and friends awaits!
You will find the recipe for this Choc Granola and more great ‘UP & Go Breakfast’ recipes in my FREE eBook , ready to download here.
As I said, you don’t need to spend hours baking and creating, just 5-15 minutes and you’ll have some gorgeous, tasty homemade gifts, to be given, recieved and enjoyed.
HAPPY FESTIVE SEASON.